Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Modest Style






I hear so many brides complain about the lack of modest wedding dresses out there. Those that are out there are well let's face it, are not always the prettiest. A lot of them are very cookie cutter same neck lines, almost the same skirts, bodices, and or etc. While having the modest standards that they do there isn't that pop that quite makes them different than a previous dress.

Now my next question is what bride doesn't want to stand out and have a little bit of a edge that makes her different than the last bride ? Don't fret my beautiful ladies that's where I come in to save the day YAY (perhaps I will change my name to Super Shy...haha..jk)! I want to open more variety to brides looking for different options while still opting for modesty. I might post dresses that might not always have sleeves or have sheer ones but point out that there is an easy fix to making them modest. Either by inserting some extra fabric and or there already being a arm opening that will make it easy to attach a sleeve.

Well I'm off onto another fashion adventure.....until then,
                                                                                          Shy

No comments:

Post a Comment