Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pop Colors Are Fun This Summer

Color blocking is everywhere this summer! I say enjoy it because the bright colors are so summer and fun. There are so many options out there from nails, shoes, clothes, and purses.

I've posted some of my picks for this summer I hope you all enjoy them. If I'm not mistaken all the accessories are under $50.00. Another reason I choose to do accessories is if some of you are to scared to wear an outfit that is color blocked. Then accessories is another great way to pull of this look. Remember accessories can help pop an outfit and pull the whole thing together more. Just remember to have fun with this trend and who wouldn't with the fun colors going on that remind us of summer!

I say if your going to a bridal shower, engagement party or just out with the girls, then that's a perfect time for these looks.

















Nail Polish: OPI , Shoes 1-4 : Sole Society , Shoes 1-5 and clutch : LuLu's Clothing

Until the next fashion adventure,
                                               Shyleen

No comments:

Post a Comment