Monday, August 6, 2012

New Blog= Fashion Heaven

Welcome to my new Blog! I'm really excited to start this new one that will be dedicated to only fashion yay. I still have my old one but it will be more about my personal life and what I've been up to. I've been thinking for months now about starting this new blog. So what better than to start today I thought. It will contain a lot of wedding fashion of course since that's what I'm passionate about the most. As if you didn't know that already ..haha. However, I'm sure there will be other postings on other fashions too! I'm going to try to find more modest wedding dress options as well. So keep your eyes peeled.

So enjoy and I will warn you this blog might be dangerous to stay away from with all the cute fashions. Hey at least I'm warning you now XD But what girl could ever have enough fashion and clothes in her life ??? Not this one that's for sure ( I'm sure your thinking the same thing about yourself, you just didn't say it out loud lol.)

Gotta run <3 ,
                   Shy

No comments:

Post a Comment