Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dresses And More Dresses

Here are some wonderful wedding dress options from BHLDN. The reason I love many of their dresses is because they are so different with a vintage twist. These are great dresses for brides that are looking for something that isn't your typical traditional wedding dress.

 Another reason I love their dresses is because they can easily cross over into a reception dress.So if you have your dress already, and are looking for the reception dress. Check out some of my picks and see if these would work for you. If you do not see something from the very few I chose to put up here I highly reccomend you visit their site yourself. They have a lot of pretty stuff from dresses, accesories, shoes and wedding things like cake servers.






Happy Sunday see you all real soon with some more finds,
                                                                           <3 Shy

All dresses available at: BHLDN

No comments:

Post a Comment