Saturday, September 15, 2012

I Would Like You To Meet Dessy

Have you meet Dessy. I would like to introduce you to this fabulous website. Here are some of my picks from their website with sleeves enjoy. These colors are great for fall and the lengths too. Usually deep rich darker tones are more fall and longer lengths too.

I never suggest you buy a bridesmaid or wedding dress from a website without totally trying it on. It is always best to try something on first. I would always suggest also having it altered to your body so that it fits perfectly and really highlights your beauty. What is great about this website is you can find a retailer in your area so that you can try it on and see if you really do like it. Aside from finding a bridesmaid dress this site also has a lot of other perks that can help you put together your special day such a few wedding dress options, flower girl dresses, Tuxedo options and more. Go look for yourself.

 










Sorry for the long delay between posts. I have been caught up in the faboulous world of Design at my new job at Dita Eyewear.

Okay well I'm off again to another fashion adventure,
                                                                                 Shy

First Dress: Lela Rose, Second Dress: Lela Rose, Third Dress: Alfred Sung, Fourth Dress: Alfred Sung, Fifth Dress: Dessy Collection, Sixth Dress: Alfred Sung, All dresses available on The Dessy Group website

No comments:

Post a Comment