Sunday, September 16, 2012

We Are A Tease For Fall 2012 Nail Colors

I just wanted to post a quick preview of what to look for, for the 2012 hot nail colors. So here is just a teaser of what is to come. I know your all just as excited as I am to know. Don't worry I wont keep you waiting to long.

Remember these are great colors to go with your winter outfit or as a stocking stuffer ( Christmas will be here before we know it). However, they are also a great bridesmaid gift that can be slipped into a cute mani or pedi kit.

Our first teaser nail trend is dark rich burgundy colors





I have also included some of my picks from OPI and Essie, enjoy! Now keep your eyes peeled for the other part of this posting with the remaining nail trends.

It's been fun until the next fashion report,
                                                                 <3 Shy

Nail Colors can be found at the following : Essie, and OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment